Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 1, Day 2

Last name 1

First and Last Name

Mrs., Mr., Dr., or Professor  _____________

English Number and Section

Date Due

Title

          Please note that the MLA format does not change from one English class to the next; correct MLA

format is accepted in every English class, in every state supported college in most of the United States.  The

point of the standardization of the format indicates professionalism. No matter how much you may want your

paper to be set apart from the crowd, any attempt to do so will result in points deducted from your final

grade. What sets your work apart is not appearance, it's what you say and how you say it in your essay.

          Complete the following paragraph for today, print it out and hand in:

          When I am not in class, and have time to spare I enjoy _______________________ because this

activity provides me __________________________.  Another reason I enjoy __________________ is

because _________________.   Often I do this (with whom? identify OR perhaps you do this alone)

_____   since I have found that ____________.  I look forward to _____________ and hope someday I

might be able to ____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment